These Halloween activities for 4th grade are the perfect way to reinforce skills and keep your students engaged using fun seasonal activities. Not only is Halloween my favorite holiday, I LOVE teaching during Halloween time. From Halloween math 4th grade games to Halloween PBL activities, your students will not be disappointed this October.
Students will LOVE planning their own haunted house with this engaging 4th grade Halloween math project. This project comes with multiple levels of intensity. Each level of intensity will ask the students to multiply, divide, add, subtract, and estimate. Two of the options includes decimals of various intensity, and one option only includes whole numbers for younger grades.
- Haunted House Cover Page
- Pumpkin Task students calculate the price of pumpkins using multiplication of whole numbers or decimals.
- Create a Witchy Room students create a witchy room to calculate the amount of paint they need for decorations using multiplication and interpret the remainder division.
- Bats Vs. Spiders students survey their classmates to find which decoration would be scariest, demonstrating their knowledge of fractions and multiplication.
- Attendance Task students estimate the amount of attendees they can expect at their haunted house using multiplication.
- Activities Task students plan the activities they will include at their haunted house and calculate the cost.
- Candy Round Up students calculate the cost of candy bought for their haunted house using multiplication of whole numbers or decimals.
- Admission Task students calculate the cost of their haunted house to determine if they would make a profit at specific admission prices.
- Create an Advertisement
Get this Plan A Haunted House PBL activity now!
Halloween Math Mystery Game
Students answer fun multiplication questions with 2 digit numbers to learn clues to solve the mystery of the missing pumpkin in this Halloween themed mystery game. The questions used include multiple step problems for additional rigor. Once the students have solved all of the clues they will able to deduce who the suspect is. Comes with answer sheets to assess your students’ work. Clue cards come in both color and black and white.
Grab this Hallowen math 4th grade game here!
More Halloween activities for 4th grade
Sign up for my freebie library!